Work With Us
Paid Summer Internships
New Hope Schools Society is hiring summer interns to make a difference in Haiti.
Our 2018 project is rapidly moving forward. We are hiring two interns to help us on the ground in Haiti. We cover all expenses and provide a stipend. In return the interns train 56 Haitian youth over 6 months to build stoves in the community. You will make a difference and participate in lasting change in a dynamic and incredible country.
Are you the right person for the job?
· Canadian citizen
· Four-year degree (graduating within the last two calendar years)
· No criminal record
· under 30 years of age at the start of project implementation
· Four-year degree in international development, public health, environmental studies, or engineering
· Experience working internationally
· Experience with monitoring and evaluation
· Leadership experience
· Communications abilities with social media, video and storytelling.
· Competence in French and/or Creole language
· The majority of the work is performed in variety of conditions in Haiti
· Meetings and supervision may be in person or through electronic means.
· Ability to work some non-traditional and longer hours often on short notice
· International travel is required.
· This position requires a successful Canadian criminal record check, a vulnerable sector check, and a satisfactory driver’s abstract.
If you are intrigued and ready to make a lasting global difference, we encourage you to apply.
Please note that applications are due by midnight March 31, 2018